Beef and Sugar Bean Curry
Preparation time: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 55 Minutes
400 g of Short rib beef, chopped
1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Cooking oil
1 Onion, finely chopped
½ Green pepper, finely chopped
1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder
2 Carrots, peeled and sliced
1 Cup (250 ml) of Sugar beans, soaked overnight and rinsed
2 Cups (500 ml) of Water
1 Knorrox Beef Stock Cube
2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Knorr Brown Onion Soup
- Heat up the oil in a pot and brown the beef. Remove the meat from the pot and set aside.
- Add the onion and green pepper and fry until soft.
- Add Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder and fry for one minute stirring constantly.
- Add the carrots, sugar beans, water, stock cube and beef to the pot and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and allow the mixture to simmer with the lid on the pot for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally until the beef is tender and the beans are soft.
- Mix the soup powder together with a little water to form a smooth paste and stir into the stew and allow it to simmer until thickened.
Serve with homemade bread