Beef, Butternut and Green Bean Curry
Preparation time: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 55 Minutes
Serves: 4 – 6
1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Cooking oil
1 Onion, chopped
½ Green pepper, chopped
1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder
1 Tomato, chopped
400 g of Beef chuck, cubed
1 kg of Butternut, peeled and cubed
1½ Cups (375 ml) of Water
1 Knorrox Beef Stock Cube
1 Handful of Green beans, chopped
- Heat up the oil in a large pot, and fry the onion and green pepper until soft.
- Add the Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder and tomato, and fry for two minutes.
- Add the beef chuck and fry until well browned.
- Add the butternut, water and Knorrox Beef Stock Cube, stir well and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 30 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally or until the meat and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with rice or roti.
For more delicious recipes from Rajah, click here.