400g beef cubes
1 tbsp garlic & ginger
4 tbsp tomato paste
2 tbsp white vinegar
Fresh coriander (optional)
- In a pot fry chopped onion in 2 tbsp oil until light brown.
- Reduce heat, add ginger & garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- Mix vinegar and Rajah Spice Blend, add to pot and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chopped tomato, tomato paste and cook until soft.
- Add beef and cook until browned on all sides.
- Add 1.5 cups of water and pototo cubes. Simmer with the pot lid on for 30 minutes, or until the sauce reaches the desired consistency. Stir regularly.
- Season with salt to taste, garnish with coriander, serve with basmati rice.