Preparation time: 30 Minutes
Cooking time: 50 Minutes
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) of Robertsons Steak & Chops Spice
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) of Robertsons Barbecue Spice
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) of Robertsons Chicken Spice
- ½ tsp. (2.5 ml) of Robertsons Peri-Peri
- 1.5kg of Cubed Beef
- 1 Knorrox Beef Stock Cube
- 1 Knorrox Oxtail Stock Cube
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- 1 Yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 Carrot, peeled and sliced
- 2 Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 Packet of Knorr Minestrone and Mixed Herbs Soup
- Robertsons Garlic Flakes to taste
- On a low heat, fry the onions in a little cooking oil with Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder, Robertsons Steak & Chops, Barbeque, Chicken Spice and Peri-peri.
- When your onions are tender and brown, add your meat with the oxtail and beef stock cubes, then add your peppers.
- Add potatoes, carrots and your Knorr Minestrone Soup and let it simmer for a while. Five minutes before serving, add your garlic flakes for an aromatic finish.
Click on the link for more delicious recipes from Rajah.