Rajah | Recipes | Cauliflower Bean Curry
30 ml cooking oil
1 onion, finely diced
2 cloves crushed garlic
15 ml Rajah Medium Curry Powder
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
1 tin baked beans
450 ml water
15 ml tomato paste
100 g green beans, topped, tailed and cut in half
- Heat oil in a large pan and gently cook the onion until soft.
- Add the garlic and <a href=”https://www.rajah.co.za/products/medium and cook for 1 minute stirring constantly or until fragrant.
- Add a little extra oil if necessary then add the cauliflower florets and fry until slightly golden brown and crispy.
- Add the baked beans and water and stir in the tomato paste then allow to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the green beans and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Season to taste then serve with basmati rice and naan bread.