Chicken and Sweet Potato Curry
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 50 Minutes
Serves: 4 – 6
1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Oil
1 Onion, chopped
1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder
3 Tomatoes, chopped
500 g of Chicken Pieces
2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 Knorrox Chicken Stock Cubes
1 Cup (250 ml) of Water
- In a pot, fry the onion in oil until soft.
- Add the Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder and the tomatoes and fry for two minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry until well browned on all sides.
- Add the sweet potatoes, stock cubes and water, stir well and bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat and allow the chicken to simmer with the lid on for about 40 minutes or until it is tender and cooked through.
- Serve with rice or pap.
Click the link for more delicious recipes from Rajah.