Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- 3 Chicken breasts chopped into small cubes
- 2 tbles butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 celery stick chopped
- 400g mixed mushrooms coarsely chopped
- 1 Carrot chopped
- 1 tbsp Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups full cream milk
- Chopped coriander to garnish
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add chopped onion, chopped garlic cloves, celery and carrots and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until onion soft and translucent.
- Add chicken and stir in Rajah.
- Cook for approx.10 minutes
- Add coarsely chopped mushrooms and cook for a further 5 mins
- Add stock and stir into the mixture.
- Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium.
- Once chicken is soft, add milk and simmer very slowly for another 10 minutes or until liquid has reduced slightly.
- Season with salt if needed.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.