Rajah | Recipes | Chicken Korma
400g chicken breast cubes
1 tbsp crushed ginger & garlic
80 ml plain yoghurt
400ml coconut milk (tinned)
4 tbsp ground almonds
Fresh coriander (optional)
- In a pot fry chopped onion in 2 tbsp oil until light brown.
- Reduce heat, add ginger & garlic and Rajah Spice Blend, fry for 1 minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Add coconut milk, yoghurt and almonds. Simmer for 25 mintutes or until sauce reaches desired consistency. Stir regularly.
- Season with salt to taste, garnish with coriander, serve with basmati rice.
For lifestyle, cooking tips and advice, follow the link here.