400g chicken breast cubes
1 tbsp crushed ginger & garlic
1 can tinned tomato
4 tbsp tomato paste
175ml plain yoghurt
Fresh coriander (optional)
- Marinate chicken with yoghurt and ginger & garlic. Mix and set aside.
- In a pot fry chopped onion in 2 tbsp oil until light brown.
- Reduce heat, add tomato paste and Rajah Spice Blend, fry for 1 minute.
- Add tinned tomato, 1/2 cup water and simmer for 20 minutes, with pot lid on. Stirring regularly.
- Add chicken and yoghurt mixture and simmer for 10 minutes or until sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Season with salt to taste, garnish with coriander, serve with basmati rice.