Corned Beef & Spinach Sishebo
Rajah Recipes: Corned Beef and Spinach Sishebo
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 40 Minutes
1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Cooking Oil
1 Onion, finely chopped
1 tsp. (5 ml) of Crushed Garlic
1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder
2 Tomatoes, chopped
2 Tins of Corned Beef, lightly mashed with a fork
2 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Tomato Sauce
3 Potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 ½ cups (375 ml) of Water
½ Bunch of Spinach, cleaned and chopped
1. Heat up the oil in a pot and gently fry the onion and garlic until soft.
2. Add Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder and tomatoes and fry for one minute, stirring constantly.
3. Add the corned beef, potatoes, tomato sauce and water to the pot and bring to the boil.
4. Reduce the heat and allow it to simmer with the lid on for 25 minutes .
5. Stir in the spinach and simmer for a further five minutes or until the spinach is cooked.
6. Serve with rice.
If you are looking for delicious, wholesome recipes that are packed with flavourful and aromatic spice, click here.