Creamy Chicken Curry
1kg Chicken Breasts, cubed
1 Small Onion, chopped
1 teaspoon Crushed Garlic
2 Knorr Chicken Stock Pots
15ml Rajah Mild and Spicy
1 Tub Cream Cheese
250ml Fresh Cream
1 Small Can Coconut Cream
4 Small Potatoes, cubed
1. Brown the onion, garlic and chicken.
2. Add Rajah spices and mix thoroughly.
3. Add Cream Cheese, Coconut Cream and Chicken Stock Pots.simmer for 5min add.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes before adding the potatoes.
5. Sprinkle with chopped coriander before serving.
Thank you to Michelle Lewis for sharing this delicious recipe with us!