Curry And Yoghurt Marinated Chicken Skewers
½ cup plain yoghurt
1 lemon, juiced
30 ml Rajah Mild Masala Curry Powder
2 cloves crushed garlic
30 ml tomato paste
800 g skinless chicken breast fillets, sliced
Chopped spring onion
1. In a bowl mix together the yoghurt, lemon juice, Rajah Mild Masala Curry Powder, garlic and tomato paste. Season to taste with salt and freshly cracked black pepper then add the chicken.
2. Stir well to coat the chicken in the marinade then allow to marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
3. Soak the wooden skewers in a bowl of water while the chicken is marinating to prevent the sticks from burning in the oven.
4. Preheat oven to 200C.
5. Remove the sticks from the water then thread the chicken on and place into a greased baking tray.
6. Drizzle with a little oil then bake in the oven at 200 C for 15 minutes.
7. Serve with cucumber ribbons, chopped spring onion and an extra drizzle of yoghurt.