1 medium Onion, finely chopped
1 Green Pepper, half strips
1 Red Pepper, half strips
1 Yellow pepper, half strips
2 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
1 Tablespoon Ginger, chopped
1 Tablespoon Rajah All-in-One Curry Powder
1/2 Packet of Brown Onion Soup
1. Wash Mogodu and take out the excess fat.
2. Boil Mogodu until soft and tender.
3. In a saucepan, fry the onion, green pepper, red pepper and yellow pepper.
4. Add chopped garlic and ginger to the saucepan.
5. Pour a spoonful of All-in-One Rajah, and then sauté the mixture of vegetables.
6. Add your cooked Mogodu to the sautéed onion mix.
7. Mix together for a few minutes before adding brown onion soup.
8. Enjoy with dumplings.
Thank you to Nomsa Sasa Myeni for sharing this delicious recipe with us!