Flavourful Beef Curry
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 55 Minutes
2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Cooking Oil
1 Onion, chopped
1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder
1 tsp. (5 ml) of Ginger & Garlic
500 g of Stewing Beef
2 Tomatoes, chopped
3 Potatoes, peeled and quartered
1 Knorrox Beef Stock Cube
1 ½ Cups (375 ml) of Water
1 ½ Cups (375 ml) of Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- Heat up the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until it begins to soften.
- Add Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder and, and the ginger and garlic paste and cook for one minute to release the flavour and aroma, stirring constantly.
- Add the stewing beef and cook until well browned.
- Add the tomatoes, potatoes and Knorrox Beef Stock Cube and water, stir well and allow to simmer for 25 to 30 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally.
- Then add the frozen mixed vegetables and simmer for a further 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
Click on the link for more delicious recipes here.