Flavourful Chicken Curry
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 105 Minutes
2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Cooking Oil
1 Onion, chopped
1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder
1 tsp. (5 ml) of Ginger & Garlic
500 g of Chicken Pieces
2 Tomatoes, chopped
3 Potatoes, peeled and quartered
2 Carrots, peeled and sliced
1 Knorrox Chicken Stock Cube
1 Cup (250 ml) of Water
- Heat up the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until it begins to soften.
- Add Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder and the ginger and garlic paste and cook for one minute to release the flavour and aroma, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook until well browned on both sides.
- Add the tomatoes, potatoes, carrots and Knorrox Chicken Stock Cube and water, stir well and allow to simmer for 35 to 40 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with rice.
Click on the link if you are looking for more delicious recipes.