Flavourful Curried Mince With Mixed Vegetables
Preparation time: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 25 Minutes
2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Cooking Oil
1 Onion, chopped
1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder
1 tsp. (5 ml) of Ginger & Garlic Paste
500 g of Beef Mince
2 Tomatoes, chopped
1 ½ Cup (375 ml) of Frozen Mixed Vegetables
1 Knorrox Beef Stock Cube
½ Cup (125 ml) of Water
- Heat up the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until it begins to soften.
- Add the Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder and ginger and garlic paste and cook for one minute to release the flavour and aroma, stirring constantly.
- Add beef mince and cook until well browned then add the tomatoes.
- Add the mixed vegetables, Knorrox Beef Stock Cube and water, and allow it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through.
Click on the link for more delicious recipes.