Grilled Chicken And Potato Salad With Spicy Herb And Pomegranate Dressing
1 kg potatoes, washed and cubed with skins intact
400 g skinless chicken breast fillet
10 ml Robertsons Chicken Spice
1 large handful baby spinach leaves
45 ml pomegranate rubies
For the dressing:
90 ml olive oil
10 ml white sugar
2 cloves crushed garlic
60 ml freshly chopped coriander
60 ml freshly chopped parsley
1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
15 ml Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder
1 lemon, zest and juice
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place the cubed potatoes into a pot of salted water and bring to the boil. Allow to cook until just tender then drain and set aside.
- Rub the chicken breast with a little oil then season the chicken breasts with Robertsons Chicken Spice and place onto a greased baking tray.
- Bake at 200C for 15 minutes or until the breasts are cooked through then remove from the oven and cut into chunks and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the olive oil, sugar, garlic, coriander, parsley, red chilli, Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder and lemon juice.
- Whisk all the ingredients together to make a dressing and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss the cooked potatoes, chicken and baby spinach leaves together. Drizzle with the spicy herb dressing, season and sprinkle with pomegranate rubies.