- 1 sachet Rajah Chicken Korma Pure Spice Blend
- 400 g chicken breasts cubed
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger root crushed
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 80 ml plain yoghurt
- 400 ml coconut milk (tinned)
- 4 tbsp ground almonds
- salt to taste
- handful fresh coriander (optional) to serve
Serving Size 4
Amount per serving
In a pot fry chopped onion in 2 tbsp vegetable oil until light brown.
Reduce heat, add ginger & garlic and Rajah Chicken Korma Pure Spice Blend, fry for 1 minute.
Add chopped tomatoes and cook until soft.
Add chicken and cook until browned.
Add coconut milk, yoghurt and ground almonds.
Simmer for 25 mintutes or until sauce reaches desired consistency. Stir regularly.
Season with salt to taste, garnish with fresh coriander, serve with Basmati rice.