For the Chicken Potato Salad
- 1 kg potatoes washed and cubed with the skin intact
- 400 g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1/2 tbsp Robertsons Chicken Spice
- 1 large handful baby spinach leaves
- 3 tbsp pomegranate seeds to serve
For the Dressing
- 90 ml olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 small red chilli deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- salt and black pepper to season
Serving Size 4
Amount per serving
Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
Place the cubed potatoes into a pot of salted water and bring to the boil.
Allow to cook until just tender then drain and set aside.
Rub the chicken breast with a little oil then season the chicken breasts with Robertsons Chicken Spice and place onto a greased baking tray.
Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes or until the breasts are cooked through, then remove from the oven and cut into chunks and set aside.
In a bowl combine the olive oil, sugar, garlic, coriander, parsley, red chilli, Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder and lemon juice.
Whisk all the ingredients together to make a dressing and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss the cooked potatoes, chicken and baby spinach leaves together.
Drizzle with the spicy herb dressing, season and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.