- vegetable oil for frying
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp Rajah Medium curry powder
- 1 cup vegetable stock or fish stock
- 1 cup dry white wine (or water)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 x 400 g tinned pilchards in tomato sauce
- 8 prawns deveined
- 200 g mussels
- crusty bread to serve
Serving Size 4
Amount per serving
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Sauté the onion and garlic for 2 minutes until softened then add the Rajah Medium curry powder and sauté for a further 2 minutes until fragrant.
Add the vegetable or fish stock, dry white wine (or water) and simmer for 5 minutes. Season to taste.
Add the pilchards, prawns and mussels.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve with crusty bread on the side.