- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 large carrot chopped
- 1 tbsp Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder
- 1 red chilli seeds removed and chopped
- 400 g tinned tomatoes
- 200 g yellow lentil or red lentils
- 400 g tinned coconut milk
- 300 g cauliflower florets
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 4 x rotis to serve
Serving Size 4
Amount per serving
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion until soft.
Add the garlic, carrot, Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder, chilli and sauté for 2 minutes then add the tomatoes, lentils, coconut, cauliflower and simmer for 30 minutes.
Season to taste and serve with roti on the side.