Spicy Golden Roast Potato Wedges
8 medium sized roasting potatoes, peeled
75 ml cooking oil
30 ml Rajah Medium Powder
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place the potatoes into a large pot, cover with water and bring to the boil. Allow to boil for 5 minutes then drain well in a colander and shake vigorously a few times to roughen up the edges. Set aside and allow to cool slightly before slicing into wedges.
- In a bowl combine the oil and Rajah Medium Curry Powder to make a paste.
- Toss the halved potatoes in the paste and arrange in a single layer in a baking tray.
- Drizzle any remaining curry paste from the bowl over the potatoes and season with salt.
- Roast in the oven at 200C for 35 – 40 minutes turning occasionally or until crispy and golden brown.