Stand a Chance to WIN One of 10 Rajah Chopping Boards
We already know Rajah is your #1 cooking ingredient. But something’s got to come in second…
Tell us what your other must-have ingredient is and you could WIN 1 of ten Rajah chopping boards.
So, what are you waiting for? Chop-chop! 😉
Terms & Conditions apply. Entries valid until 31 July 2016.
Rajah “Stand the Chance to WIN One of Ten Rajah Chopping Boards” Competition – Terms and Conditions
By entering the Competition, you accept these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”) and the name of the competition is the Rajah “Stand the Chance to WIN a Limited Edition Rajah Tin” competition (“the Competition”).
- Who may enter? The Competition is open to all South African citizens only, who must be in possession of a valid identity document and must be 18 years or older.
- Who may not enter? The Competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, its marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Agreement to receive marketing material: By participating in the Competition, participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the Promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
- Competition term: The Competition will run and entries will be accepted only between 10h00 (South African Standard Time) on Friday, 5 August 2016 until 23h00 (South African Standard Time) on Wednesday, 31 August 2016.
- How to enter: Participants must:
- Visit Rajah’s brand page on Facebook;
- Comment on a specified Rajah “WIN a Limited Edition Rajah Tin” competition post and specify a minimum of one favourite cooking ingredient (excluding Rajah Curry Powder).
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with a separate comment.
- The Prize: The prize is one of ten Rajah chopping boards (‘the Prize’). The prize is valued at R39,99.
- The prize may differ slightly in appearance to images shown.
- The Prize includes delivery and the Promoter will deliver the Prize to the winner. The winner will be required to provide the Promoter with a valid daytime delivery address.
- How will winners be chosen? The Promoter will select ten winners by means of random selection.
- If in your comment, you refer to people or their names in your story please ensure you get their permission to use their names and any other details.
- How will you be notified? The winning participants will be notified via a reply on their entry comment, as well as via a message to their Facebook inbox.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for another prize of like value at any time and for any reason and without notice to participants.
- A winner must respond and claim their Prize within 48 hours of receiving notification that they are a winner. Failure to redeem the prize within this specified time frame will be considered to be a forfeiture of the prize.
- Participants must provide their correct contact details. If a Winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department.
- A copy of these rules can be found on the following website rajah.co.za, throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 086 057 2908.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by any participant or the winners.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
- All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- This Competitionis in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to telephone networks.
- All participants in this competition release Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
- Participants warrant that they have full rights to the images and stories that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Participants agree that by uploading any “images” or comments, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or comments or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.